TouchPath’s Entrance Control System is designed to support single or multiple entrances and can be easily integrated with video surveillance, vehicle license plate readers, payment systems and back-office systems. Other features include, but are not limited to:
Self Registration Portal
- Entrance users create their profiles and register all vehicles online
- Entrance pass requests are queued and can be re-sorted using a variety of criteria to facilitate issuing passes
Customizable System Event Notifications
- Allows administrative users to subscribe to system events
- Choice of notification types (i.e. email, online notifications, etc.)
All entrance events are captured and stored in the Entrance Control System. Reports can be created for specific time periods, user types, entrance events, etc. Reports can be obtained both online and/or printed and can be exported to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Automates restricted access
- Create special entrance schedules for individual users or user groups
- Create special entrance schedules for holidays, weekends, off seasons, etc.
- Obtain a complete overview of site access history
- Streamline your on-site logistics processes to reduce costs
- Internet based remote control and monitoring for authorized users
Learn more about our visitor management system and RFID gate control technology by watching the video or contacting us today!