TouchSales allows your sales team and call center to place orders quickly & easily. Using any device with an internet browser connection, (including mobile smart phones) sales orders are securely placed directly into BPCS/ERP-LX. The TouchSales Administrator has the ability to activate registered users, provide customer assignment, and authorize each user’s specific menu options. Utilizing BPCS/ERP-LX configured pricing, placing a Sales Order and viewing Account Receivables are all available when connected to the ERP.
Specific functions include:
By arming sales organizations with real-time customer and order information wherever they are, the benefits can be significant including:
- Real-time BPCS/ERP-LX generated customer pricing
- Real-time order placement by Sales Team
- Real-time order placement/editing from your Customer Service Reps
- Significant time reduction in order validation and creation
- Accurate visibility of sales order history
- Users can view their assigned customers’ portfolio
- Overall improved customer service
- Optional Customer Order Portal providing order placement, order status, and AR info securely to your customers.
TouchPath’s TouchSales solution installs in hours and can be configured for production in a couple of days, delivering great business benefits to you and your customers in a short period of time. Because this BPCS solution provides Sales personnel information they often currently have, but lack access to at all times, the adoption and usage rates of the solution are high. Sales management likes the ability to ensure sales visits are being conducted and production likes it because it minimizes customer calls seeking order status information.