Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification for people. In the event of an emergency, evacuees can range from a few to thousands and not one can be left behind.
Safety and security is vital to ensuring a successful facility evacuation. We never know when an emergency situation will occur, integrating TouchPath’s Evacuation and Visitor Verification Solution will ensure you account for all employees, contractors and any visitors.
Facility Evacuation makes it simple to account for people on your site, immediately. With smartphone, PC or mobile device access, Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification make it simple to access location reporting/search capabilities with a graphical mapping of your facility floor plan.
Why Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification?
On entering your facility each staff member, contractor and visitor register with a member of your administrative team and provides their details, which can include:
- Biometric fingerprints
- Photographs and photo ID
- Contact information
- Mobile phone number
- Employer details
- The work station or department they are visiting
- Notable physical attributes
An active RFID badge, unique to that individual, will be issued once all necessary information is given.
The badges have a long battery life (approx. 3 years) and are reusable/reassignable. Optional video integration with the ability to create a time stamp is also available.
- Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification uses Active RFID, with antennas placed strategically near entrances and exits to track when people enter or exit a building. RFID readers are also posted at each muster point to verify those evacuees present during an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency, any person(s) not detected at external muster points and not identified as having exited the building would be assumed to be inside.
- In the event of missing person(s), evacuation managers would receive a notification alert email detailing their identity and the work station or department they were visiting.
In the case of an emergency, the integration of TouchPath’s Evacuation and Visitor Verification Solution ensures the immediate accounting of all employees, contractors and visitors.
TouchPath’s infrastructure allows you to build upon the Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification by integrating time and attendance and asset tracking.
Save time and money by implementing multiple systems, using the same technology or multiple technologies. Reduce your infrastructure costs and simplify your system maintenance.
Facility Evacuation and Visitor Verification reports can be used to analyse time and attendance data, while the software can be used to check any equipment (i.e. radios, keys, tools) in and out to ensure its safe return.Download our facility evacuation pdf Download our emergency evacuation White Paper